Hello stampers. Did you know that I have a training group for ALL Stampin’Up! demonstrators? This group started out as a resource for my team but also for the many demos who kept asking me questions about how I run my business. Instead of answering them all individually on my business Facebook page I decided to create a training group. Answering those questions was becoming too time consuming and taking me away from my own business and my own team.
What You Get
- A weekly live training video on Fridays at noon EST. (this time changes when I am in the Netherlands but I let you know ahead of time when this happens)
- A monthly 16 project pdf tutorial that you can use for your own inspiration or in your classes.
- Files to help run your business better.
- Topics by request. If you want me to talk about something specifically you can ask.
- Support and encouragement from me and from this amazing demonstrator community.
- An intimate look behind the scenes at how I run my business, how I deal with obstacles and challenges and all the things I learn along the way.
Limited Time Offer
This group started out for only $5 a month paid in three month instalments. Since this was getting to be a bit of a nuisance to keep track of, I am in the process of switching it to an annual fee. You can join now for only $10 and you have access until the end of the year. This will lock you into the savings for next year. If you pay by January 5, 2021 you will pay only $60 for the year. All new members after that will pay a $99 annual fee. I prefer payment by etransfer because it doesn’t involve any service fees. You can etransfer to email@example.com or you can pay with PayPal using the button below. This button will be for payment to the end of this year AND for all of next year, so $70 total.
For Canadian subscribers: