Hello stampers. We have now had our first frost in southern Ontario and we are approaching the last week of October. That means Halloween is almost here and after that we go straight into serious Christmas preparations. If you are a card maker there is a pretty good chance that you make your own Christmas cards. Santa’s workshop will make you smile and get less serious about this. I am usually not so keen on “cute” Christmas cards, but this one stole my heart. Santa’s Workshop has so many wonderful features. As per usual, the catalog does not do it justice. I participated in a Holiday Catalog swap at the end of August and two of the cards I received were made using this suite of products. When I saw them I knew right away I had to have the Santa’s Workshop suite. Why? A perfect storm of reasons:
1. the designer series paper is unbelievably cute with white velvet texture on the snowflakes, the snowmen, the Santa hat and cuffs as well as glitter!!!
2. The stamp set has the most adorable Mrs. Claus, a Santa Claus holding his list, several elves, a North Pole sign and lots and lots of sayings.
3. Framelits that cut out not only the stamped images but also images in the paper. Wow, wow, wow.
4. Tons of accessories including thick baker’s twine, enamel shapes and red rhinestones.
5. Santa’s Workshop Memories and More cards that coordinate with everything else in the suite. Perfect not only for memory keeping (scrapbooking or pocket pages) but also for easy card making with the kids.
6. Red cards and envelopes to match the Memories and More cards. There is no more “cutting to size”. The M&M cards fit perfectly on the two different sizes included in the pack of cards and envelopes.
All those cute images that you see above are cut with framelits from the adorable Santa’s Workshop designer series paper. The next picture shows all the stamped images available.
The card below is one of the swap cards that I received that sold me on the Santa’s Workshop suite. It just made me smile. Thanks Christine Dionne for this fun card.
The next card is a swap that I received from Emilie Poncelet, also super cute and also with that adorable white velvet so you just need to touch it!
This next card combines the sassy snowman from the Santa’s Workshop paper (yes, he was fussy cut) but the rest of the card is super easy since it uses the Memories and More cards and the cards and envelopes. I love it so much!!
What a quick and easy card and it just brings out all the warm and fuzzies, and isn’t that what Christmas cards are all about? The words are from Merry Christmas to All, the background is from the Santa’s Workshop Memories and More pack and the card base is from the package of red cards and envelopes in the Memories and More set. Here is another quick and easy card:
I just had to use more of the cute snowman from the designer series paper together with the cards from the Santa’s Workshop Memories and More pack. Too cute for words!! The next picture isn’t super exciting, but it is the inside of this card and it also uses the M&M cards. This takes all the stress out of Christmas card making. Great therapy indeed. Also a wonderful activity to do with the kids. A meaningful craft!!! Those are the only kind I like.
Well people, it is now 10pm and this squirrel needs to call it a night. I have more cards to show with this great suite of products, but that will have to keep until next week. Stay tuned for more, and as always, if you live in Canada and don’t already have a demonstrator, I would love to have you shop with me. Please use the current host code (always located on the sidebar to the right of the blog post) when you order as it helps me to keep my class costs down and my mailing costs. Thanks for blessing me!!