Hello stampers and happy Thursday to you. Today I am featuring the Lots of Happy Card Kit which I did a live video on yesterday. Doing that video with you and colouring with the watercolour pencils was a real eye opener for me. I discovered that I really enjoy colouring with watercolour pencils and a blender pen. Remember, I am a die hard Blends fan, so it takes a lot to convince me to colour with different things. This kit is a winner!
What Makes this kit so Special?
Why am I trying to get you to buy this kit? I can think of lots of great reasons, but let’s just list a few for fun.
- It has twenty cards in it and some of them have fun and funky shapes and sizes.
- The colour scheme allows you to really change things up if you want. You can colour the black and white images in the whole spectrum of colours.
- The green variegated ribbon that is included is beautiful and will go with everything,
- This set comes with four watercolour pencils, a mini ink pad AND an acrylic block, plus a 6 piece stamp set. One of the watercolour pencils is exclusive and only comes in this kit. (the lemon-lime twist one)
- It will give you HOURS of fun while you are stuck at home and there are lots of cards so your whole family can join in on the fun too. There are refill kits available if you want to make more cards.
Lots of Happy Card Kit cards
Let’s get to the fun! Here are the cards all close up so you can see how beautiful they are. I stuck to the colour scheme, but in the past I have done them in vibrant reds and greens as well for a stunning effects.
The colours that I used include flirty flamingo, rich razzleberry, lemon-lime twist and old olive. Here is a video so you can see the cards in real life.
Thanks so very much for joining me today, I hope you are doing well both mentally and physically. Today promises to be a nice day so be sure to get some fresh air! If you need more inspiration check out my tutorials in the blog header. Have a super day.