Hello stampers and happy Monday. I love all things vintage and also artistic images from nature, so this new fantastic Field Journal stamp set was a must have for me. This stamp set allows me to pretend that I can draw! Do you want to see what I made with it?
Field Journal Cards
This is the first card that I made with Field Journal. I just love the cute chipmunk and all the images are just great for colouring. Don’t you think it pairs well with the In Good Taste paper?
The mallard duck is just so beautiful that he deserves his very own card. This card also shows you how versatile a saying can be when you cut it up and rearrange it to say something just a bit different.
The last card is just a twist on the first card, using a different background paper from In Good Taste.
Do you notice any other differences in this card? The chipmunk is stamped on whisper white, the sentiment is a banner rather than stamped on the designer series paper, and the designer series paper from In Good Taste is a lot darker on this card. Which one do you like the best?
Here is the video tutorial from my Facebook live. This will show you how I coloured the images.
If you want to see another blog post that features some great images from nature, check this one out.
Only Two Days Left
Did you know that you only have two more days to get the great deal on the starter kit? You could also call it your discount shopper kit. Here is how it works:
- Choose your free bundle. This could be a stamp set and coordinating dies OR a stamp set and coordinating punch.
- Make a wish list of $165 in products from the annual catalog or from the clearance rack or a combination of both.
- Anticipate getting a free past Paper Pumpkin, 8 annual catalogs and 8 holiday catalogs to give to your friends so they can discover a new hobby!
- Pay only $135. No shipping, no tax.
- Enjoy a 20% discount on your purchases until the end of October.
- If you want to pursue this opportunity to either build a business or maintain your 20% discount, then and only then do you need to buy or sell $400 every three months. You would need to do this by the end of September but you would have an extra month grace period until the end of October.
Here is the link to get started on your fun journey into a great new community, a super discount and lots of fun. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns. I would love to add you to my Beyond Pampered team page as well as The Pampered Stamper training group. This is free for my team members but also available to ALL demos around the world for just $5 a month. It is so much fun to be a part of a vibrant group that shares your passions and interests and has your back!
Have a super day and thank you for joining me today!