Hello stampers and happy Monday to you! Today I am sharing some information about the Many Messages bundle. Guest stamper is my team member Janis Taylor who made me this adorable little box with four little notecards. She was inspired by Sally Stampers from the UK. Let’s take a look at what Janis made and then I will share some of her tips and tricks.
Many Messages Mini Box and Cards
Tips and Tricks from Janis
- This bundle has LOTS of variety in font styles and shapes. You can make a bunch in different colours and then have a wide assortment of sentiments available for when you make cards.
- The die works very well in both the old Big Shot and the new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Not great for beginners as you need to use the stamparatus and a fair bit of pressure to get all the sentiments to stamp properly. When I tried it I didn’t have that problem but a person on my live video recommended putting a dry eraser on the top corner of the stamparatus to give even pressure. I’ll give that a try and let you know how it works.
- When using the Stamparatus make sure to stamp well away from the hinged area.
- The paper needs to be wide enough to place magnets on the paper. I used a piece 5 1/4″ wide by 7 3/8″ long.
I did a quick Facebook live video showing how this stamp set and dies work, you can check it out here.
If you want to see the Many Messages bundle you can see it in my online store here or by clicking on the images at the bottom of this blog post.
Contest to Win the Die Cutting Machine
On Saturday I earned the incentive trip and of course I am super excited about that. The best part was earning it while Gerard was here. He still hasn’t been able to go on one of these trips with me because of COVID. Hopefully this will be the one!
I thought it would be fun to celebrate with you so if you place a $50 order you will automatically be entered into the draw to win this amazing machine and there will be a host of other surprise prizes as well. Please do use the host code if you are placing an order.
The contest ends on Wednesday March 17 at noon. Good luck!!
Thanks so very much for all your support, here on my blog, ordering from me online and following my on YouTube, Instagram and Facebook. You all play a part in making my business a joy to do. I hope you have a super day!