Hello stampers. I never had a snow globe growing up, but I love them as an adult. The idea of a miniature world in a magical dome with sparkly snow falling down at the shake of your hand is quite mesmerizing. Still Scenes Snow Globes capture that magic and whimsy and are perfect for your Christmas cards.
Once you look at the Still Scenes Snow Globes you will quickly see all the possibilities. When you combine the stamp set, the dies, the snowflake sequins and the snow globe shaker domes your cards are going to be out of this world beautiful!
- You can make great cards with or without the snow globe shaker domes.
- You can choose to simply stamp the base which is beautifully intricate or you can make a base with heat embossing and a third option is to layer the two dies over top of each other with either cardstock or foil paper or a combination of both.
- You can make a scene inside your snow globe with just stamping. You can add puff paint, shimmery crystal effets and/or ice stampin’ glitter.
- You can make a scene using the various dies including deer, polar bears, a church another edifice as well as the framelit for the house and trees and a framelit for a grouping of three trees.
- You could add the snowflake sequins as a shaker element for your snow globe or you can add them to your card as embellishments using fine tip glue.
- You can make a bigger base by stacking two base framelits and placing a banner across the “seam” to make it look like a taller base.
Are you impressed? This set is super versatile and a must for every card maker.
Did you notice the gorgeous background paper? It is called Wrapped in Plaid. It is available in a 6×6 pack with 40 sheets. On the one side is a beautiful plaid with gold stripes and on the other side is a cute Christmas print that you would find on on quilts and kids pajamas. I love it that you can choose which mood you want and that there aren’t two plaid to choose from on one piece of paper! Oh the agony that would have been. The jingle bells used on some of the cards also come from the same suite as this paper, it is called Wrapped in Plaid and it also comes with a pine tree punch, gold mini pizza boxes, shaded spruce ribbon and of course the Perfectly Plaid stamp set.
If you live in Canada and don’t already have a demonstrator I would be honoured if you shopped with me. Just click on the images below and you will be taken directly to my online store. Please use the current host code so that host benefits can be accumulated: ZQKK7SAB.
When I am in Holland next week I hope to work out the details of my upcoming online technique club. If you check out the page about my High Flyer club you will see another option for you. I am excited about the possibilities coming up in the future. I love hearing from you, so please leave me a comment! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day.