Hello stampers and belated happy Friday to you! Today I am sharing a Berry Blessings Sneak Peek with you. I have finally had some time to play with the new products and I am so excited to share a little sneak peek with you of what lays ahead. Today I made a card quite accidentally with FREE paper for salebration but with a paid set from the Occasions catalog. Oops.
One of the things I love most about Stampin’Up! products is the perfect coordination. Lately they have stepped it up by coordinating free saleabration products with items from either the annual catalog or the current “mini” catalog. You wouldn’t believe how excited I was one when I saw one of the free offerings for saleabration this year. It is a super cute fruit set with coordinating paper AND there is another coordinating fruit set that is also adorable. Who doesn’t love strawberries, raspberries and blueberries along with some gingham paper? It reminds me of spring, romance and picnics!
My Accidental Berry Blessings Sneak Peek
Of course the very first card that I wanted to share with you was going to use these products. Well….it went a little off the tracks. You see, I accidentally paired the free paper with a paid for bundle from the Occasions catalog and it was NOT on purpose. I paired it with a live Facebook video and I was running tight on time so I decided to not ink up what I thought was the second stamp set. After the video was finished I went on to create a card using the stamp set that I had already inked up. Here it is!
Now it turns out that the stamp set that I used is the Sweet Strawberry bundle which comes with a coordinating punch. There are also strawberries on the Berry Blessings paper so I honestly thought I was using the coordinating set. Yes and no. It does coordinate, but so does the other set that actually comes in the free saleabration bundle. I decided to share my card anyways and tomorrow morning you can join me for another Facebook live video showing you how lovely that stamp set is as well.
Here is my video from this afternoon so that you can see how beautiful the paper is as well as LOTS of other items from the Occasions catalog. I may have shown the paper in my first video, so I will link that here as well.
How to Get the Most Out of the Occasions Catalog
- Pick up your copy from my front porch at 81 Delaware Avenue in Chatham, or message me if you want me to send you one in the mail.
- Consider joining me for my monthly virtual Coffee and a Card class. Not sure? Check out my weekly YouTube live video on Tuesdays at 10am EST here.
- Subscribe to my Parcels in the Post where you can assortment of beautiful products that are curated to bring you maximum pleasure and value.
- Join a Pod Party to get more than just a free saleabration item. Win one of three perks: $12.68 in host merchandise, Punch Party stamp set OR a half price item plus a private video tutorial and card making class. All that is required is one order of $68.75 before shipping and tax.
- Join my team. It’s like joining a chosen family and getting a discount for your hobby and passion. There is also an opportunity to earn money if that is what you want. I have a free training group to help you with that.