Hello stampers and happy Tuesday to you. yes, it is a Tuesday post because Monday was simply full of saleabration videos. If you want to see them all, just hop on over to my Facebook business page The Pampered Stamper. Today’s card is a #simplestamping card. What does that mean? It means that it is simply paper, ink and stamps. Sometimes simple is best.
Why is simple sometimes best? I can think of a few reasons.
- It means you will actually make a card and send a card. Sometimes when you make a fancy card you can’t bear to part with it!
- Simple designs really let the elements speak for themselves. In this #simplestamping card the pretty designer series paper really stands out.
- Simple means that the sentiment really pops, especially when it is black on white.
- It’s easy to do which means you will get a great sense of accomplishment.
- Simple cards can jump start your creativity and be a springboard for fancier creations.
Berry Delightful Paper
I used some more of that beautiful, cheerful paper that reminds me of a spring picnic. It’s called Berry Delightful and it is free with a $120 purchase during saleabration which is on now and goes till February 28. Let’s take a look.
The inside of the #simplestamping card looks pretty cute too with the coordinating blueberry stamp.
Order Online Using The Host Code
If you order online using the current host code you will get happy mail which will include a paper sampler of Berry Delightful paper. Of course you will also get a free 16 project tutorial featuring saleabration items.
Just A Pretty Bow
When I had finished making these cards I knew what would be the perfect accent if you wanted to step it up a notch. Pretty white faux linen ribbon from the Flowers for Every Season ribbon combo pack. This ribbon reminds me of old-fashioned little girls’ batiste dresses. Can you tell that I used to sew? ANyways, this ribbon is a perfect fit for these berry delightful cards.
If you want to see another blog post that I did on #simplestamping, you can see it here.
Live in Canada?
If you live in Canada you can shop with me! I would appreciate that very much, but remember, if your order is over $100 then your best value is the starter kit. Do you know why? On a $100 order you have to pay 10% shipping and 13% tax (at least in Ontario) That puts you very close to the $135 mark which is the price of the starter kit. On the starter kit there is no shipping or tax and you get to choose $165 worth of products. How wonderful is that? Just click here if you want to take advantage of this great deal. Of course there is more information. If you have questions, just message me.
Thanks for joining me and have a super day!
Hello stampers and happy Tuesday to you. I know…it should have been “happy Monday” but I was in no shape to write a blog post yesterday. My beloved Pap is declining rapidly and that is hard especially during COVID times. This card, Wishing You the Berry Best, is clean, simple and refreshing. Could I go so far as to say a balm for the soul?
Wishing You The Berry Best
With this post I am indeed wishing you the berry best for the coming year. We have all had a difficult year behind us and we all hope for better times ahead. I know for sure that we will be grateful for the things that we used to take for granted and that is a good thing. More than ever people need happy mail and I am happy to be in the happy mail business. I hope that I have inspired you this year with my blog and sharing my life stories. This card will undoubtedly make someone happy.
This card is so clean and simple. The only thing I did to step it up a notch is cut an extra set of leaves and pop them up. I LOVE raspberries but I didn’t get to pick any this year because I spent the summer in Holland. That seems so very long ago now!!
You can’t see it in the picture but I added Wink of Stella to the raspberries for a pretty sparkle. I used Poppy Parade and Granny Apple Green for a very fresh colour combination.
How to Get it For Free!
The stamp set and paper are free with a $120 purchase during saleabration which is from January 5 until February 28 this year. Some years saleabration items have sold out so I would strongly advise that you get your orders in quickly at the beginning of January so that you get exactly what you want. Here is my suggested product purchase so that you get the most value for your money.
- Sweet Strawberry Bundle #156214 $43.
- Poppy Parade ink pad #147050 $10.25
- Granny Apple Green ink pad #147095 $10.25
- Brights Collection cardstock #146975 $12.25
- Basic White thick cardstock #159229 $11.25
- Memento Black Ink Pad #132708 $8.25
- Pacific Point Ink Pad #147098 $10.25
- Wink of Stella glitter brush #141897 $11
- Ladybug trinkets #154299 $10.25
The total for this is $126.50 and of course you can tweak it based on what you already have, but this assortment of product will allow you to mix and match the colours so that you get the most out of your free products. The pretty ladybugs are just the icing on the cake so to speak. I need to look in my stash to see if I can find them, they would have made a nice addition to my card!
Open House canceled!
I was really excited about hosting a COVID friendly Open House but with the coming four week lockdown in Ontario this is no longer possible. Hopefully I will be able to fill the gap with regular videos showcasing all the amazing products from the upcoming Occasions catalog. If you are unable to pick up a copy of the catalogs from my front porch, let me know and I will pop some in the mail for you. The catalogs are free but there is a $5 postage fee which I would refund you on your first order.
Thanks so much for joining me today, I hope you are doing well and that you have a super day.
Hello stampers and belated happy Friday to you! Today I am sharing a Berry Blessings Sneak Peek with you. I have finally had some time to play with the new products and I am so excited to share a little sneak peek with you of what lays ahead. Today I made a card quite accidentally with FREE paper for salebration but with a paid set from the Occasions catalog. Oops.
One of the things I love most about Stampin’Up! products is the perfect coordination. Lately they have stepped it up by coordinating free saleabration products with items from either the annual catalog or the current “mini” catalog. You wouldn’t believe how excited I was one when I saw one of the free offerings for saleabration this year. It is a super cute fruit set with coordinating paper AND there is another coordinating fruit set that is also adorable. Who doesn’t love strawberries, raspberries and blueberries along with some gingham paper? It reminds me of spring, romance and picnics!
My Accidental Berry Blessings Sneak Peek
Of course the very first card that I wanted to share with you was going to use these products. Well….it went a little off the tracks. You see, I accidentally paired the free paper with a paid for bundle from the Occasions catalog and it was NOT on purpose. I paired it with a live Facebook video and I was running tight on time so I decided to not ink up what I thought was the second stamp set. After the video was finished I went on to create a card using the stamp set that I had already inked up. Here it is!
Now it turns out that the stamp set that I used is the Sweet Strawberry bundle which comes with a coordinating punch. There are also strawberries on the Berry Blessings paper so I honestly thought I was using the coordinating set. Yes and no. It does coordinate, but so does the other set that actually comes in the free saleabration bundle. I decided to share my card anyways and tomorrow morning you can join me for another Facebook live video showing you how lovely that stamp set is as well.
Here is my video from this afternoon so that you can see how beautiful the paper is as well as LOTS of other items from the Occasions catalog. I may have shown the paper in my first video, so I will link that here as well.
How to Get the Most Out of the Occasions Catalog
- Pick up your copy from my front porch at 81 Delaware Avenue in Chatham, or message me if you want me to send you one in the mail.
- Consider joining me for my monthly virtual Coffee and a Card class. Not sure? Check out my weekly YouTube live video on Tuesdays at 10am EST here.
- Subscribe to my Parcels in the Post where you can assortment of beautiful products that are curated to bring you maximum pleasure and value.
- Join a Pod Party to get more than just a free saleabration item. Win one of three perks: $12.68 in host merchandise, Punch Party stamp set OR a half price item plus a private video tutorial and card making class. All that is required is one order of $68.75 before shipping and tax.
- Join my team. It’s like joining a chosen family and getting a discount for your hobby and passion. There is also an opportunity to earn money if that is what you want. I have a free training group to help you with that.