Hello stampers and happy Monday to you. Today’s card is a Heal Your Heart Arrow Fold card. Heal Your Heart is a beautiful stamp set that you can get for free during saleabration which only goes until February 28. Both the sayings and the font of this set are really lovely. The arrow fold card is also surprisingly easy to make and ever so rewarding. Let’s take a look.
Arrow Fold Card
I made an arrow fold card twice. Do you know why? The first time, and the second time if I am being honest, I cut the paper the wrong way!! I am sometimes spatially challenged and the paper I was using was definitely one-directional so yes, I was in a bit of trouble. However, the other side of the paper was a very forgiving polka dot so all was well in the end. Both cards are quite lovely I think. One will go to someone going through a rough patch and the other one will go to my newest team member.
Thanks to Karen Duke for inspiring me to make this card. It caught my eye when Genevieve Ko shared it on Facebook. She had received it from Karen in a card swap.
Arrow Fold Tutorial
I am planning to do a video tutorial on this arrow fold card in my Prime Time With The Pampered Stamper group. Have you heard about this group? Would you like to join and get some great perks? Then read about it here and hopefully you will join me this Thursday at 3pm EST. Each Wednesday I post the list of supplies and the measurements of the card that I will be making on Thursday.
Would you like to see more cards made with the Flower & Field paper? Check out this blog post here.
Do You Live in Canada?
If you live in Canada, you could join us for our Fab Four event on February 26 at 7pm EST. Four demonstrators will join together to make four different cards using saleabration products. For only $25 you will get your kit mailed to you anywhere in Canada. The video tutorials will be posted in the event group on Facebook and there will be a live Zoom gathering to do the door prizes and just chat about the cards and saleabration. Here is the link to the event.
Have You Placed Your Saleabration Order Yet?
I have noticed that some people are missing out on some free products, so I thought I would share a few important facts that I perhaps take for granted.
- You get a free saleabration product from the small saleabration brochure with EACH $60 purchase. There are two items that are free with a $120 purchase. A Touch of Ink and Berry Blessings are the “level 2” free items.
- If you spend $120 you get TWO free items OR one level two item. My advice is that if you are at $110 you may as well get a package of cardstock or a Stampin’ Seal adhesive which you will probably need in a few weeks anyway. Maximize your freebies!
- If you spend $200 you qualify for host rewards. You can use those rewards on exclusive host products found at the back of the catalog starting at page 187.
- During saleabration which ends on February 28 you can also get a free stamp set called Punch Party with a $375 order.
- The best deal in the catalog is always the starter kit. You do NOT have to sell or demonstrate to get this kit. It entitles you to a 20% discount on your future purchases. This discount will be yours until the end of July regardless of how little you spend. You have everything to gain and absolutely nothing to lose. Here is the link if you want this amazing deal. You must be a Canadian citizen to do so.
Thanks for joining me today. I hope that you are keeping well. I think there might be light at the end of this COVID tunnel. Stamping has definitely kept me sane. Have a super day and stay warm. I woke up to -15C temperatures today!